Saturday, October 18, 2014

Blog-lump (not a bookslump) and Saturday musings

Oh my my my! I can't freaking believe that I am just NOW only writing a blog entry after what seems like to be ages. Well, a bookworm is always busy! Yes people, I am busy with the goings-on in my daily life - working, reading, watching and others. "Others" being activities not falling into the "working, "Reading, and "watching" category. But, mind you guys, I have read my books to my delight (but not really to my contentment, because my TBR list is still a growing one! *gasp*) ... and despite my busy days, I have started sharing my books! haha... I am quite the entrepreneur now, thanks to my piles of books. Enterprising huh? Well, I honestly don't have enough space at home to store my books so, yeah... I am selling some of them. Well... enough of that though.

Let me share some of the books (recent releases) that I have been itching to read, but unfortunately has no time to read them yet (in no particular order):


1.)







Title: The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
Author: Amy Ewing
Goodreads rating: 3.7 stars












2.)







Title: Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes #1)
Author: Sara Raasch
Goodreads rating: 4 stars











3.)






Title: A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
Author: Claudia Gray
Goodreads rating: 4.1 stars












4.)








Title: The Revenge of Seven (Lorien Legacies, #5)
Author: Pittacus Lore
Goodreads rating: 4.3 stars










5.)








Title: The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5)
Author: Rick Riordan 
Goodreads rating: 4.59 stars










6.)







Title: The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1)
Author: Marie Lu
Goodreads rating: 4.03











7.)







Title: Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians Companion Book)
Author: Rick Riordan
Goodreads rating: 4.62 stars










8.)







Title: The Iron Trial (Magisterium #1)
Author: Cassandra Clare & Holly Black
Goodreads rating: 3.86 stars











9.)







Title: Black Ice
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Goodreads rating: 3.90











10.)







Title: Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1)
Author: Josephine Angelini
Goodreads rating: 3.97











11.)







Title: Ugly Love 
Author: Colleen Hoover
Goodreads rating: 4.35











12.)







Title: Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Goodreads rating: 4.24










13.)







Title: The Infinite Sea (The Fifth Wave, #2)
Author: Rick Yancey
Goodreads rating: 4.14











14.)






Title: The Beautiful Ashes (Broken Destiny, #1)
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Goodreads rating: 3.61












15.)






Title: Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1)
Author: Ann Aguirre
Goodreads rating: 3.64













Well, there you have my 15 titles, for the moment. There are still. actually lots of books I want to read and squeeze in my never-ending TBR list. They all have pretty amazing covers right?!
Man, how I love to have actual copies of them. Unfortunately, most of those titles are not yet available in my country. *sigh* I'm willing to wait though!

Plus, the books whose release I've been waiting this amazing month of October! This month is still away from ending and believe me when I say, THERE ARE STILL MANY AWESOME BOOKS TO BE RELEASED. Trust me, I've been keeping tabs. Well, let's keep our eyes open and read away!

How about you? Do you have the list? *winks*





No comments:

Post a Comment