Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday Midnight Book Crisis Solution: OF NEPTUNE by Anna Banks

Well, yeah... where I am on earth is midnight. Past midnight to be accurate, and 12:42 AM to be more specific. The thing is, I've been having this book-slump for weeks now. My reading pace slower that I could ever want to. With my day being occupied with work, the only times I can read on weekdays is: when I wake up (I have this habit of not getting out of bed even if I've been awake for some time), and when I get home from work (basically the times in between dinner and going to sleep). The weekends are a feast! Yes, weekends mean more time to read and relax. But then, I too, gets distracted from reading full-time on weekends. (Yeah, it sucks) So, as much as it frustrates me I really have to make do with the reading times that I get every single day.

Soooooo, right now, I am feeling better because I have finished reading Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill and I know that it's a good start (or should I say, restart?... umm whatever, really) because the next book I will be reading, I should have read weeks and weeks ago.
Familiar with the Syrena Legacy novels by the amazing Anna Banks?




Book number 3 has been waiting for me! My bad, really, I am ashamed that it took me this long. I missed Galen and Emma! and Toraf and Reyna, and basically everything in the Syrena world.
Now, why am I confident that "Of Neptune (Syrena Legacy #3)" will get me through my bookslump and get me pumping into reading action like the way I used to? Well, apart from the first two books being so awesome and amazing and incredible? Galen's hot. Like literally efFIN' hot. hehe... nah, don't even let me get started on that. Seriously, I am dying to read the finale. *rubbing-my-hands-excited-kind-of-way*
and I should be starting reading this baby right now....



instead of typing my thoughts in here, but I just can't help but type away. I'm just flippin' glad that apart from getting out of my bookslump crisis, I am blogging again. It's been ages since my last post. Yes, I know it's lame and all, but a fangirl/bookworm is also a slave, (I think that's exaggerate, haha) and I need to work and juggle things so I can finance my book addiction. So yeah, there it goes... my midnight book crisis getting solved. HUMANS, You really need to read the SYRENA LEGACY novels, in case you haven't yet. It's really wonderful, like Poseidon-freaking-wonderful! Ta ta... *winks* *swims away*


No comments:

Post a Comment